AMD’s ATI Hydravision™ multi-monitor management software enables you to more efficiently use the screen space available to your PC, and customize your PC desktop space to the way you work. Organize multiple applications across multiple displays. Manage increased amounts of information, and boost productivity. ATI Hydravision makes is easy to configure multiple displays with ATI Radeon™ graphics hardware.
ATI Hydravision for Windows Vista®
ATI Hydravision Basic Edition
ATI Hydravision for Windows Vista is integrated into ATI Catalyst Control Center™ for creating a customized multiple-display desktop. Highlights include:
- Clone mode and Extended desktop modes.
- Multiple displays running at independent resolutions/refresh rates.
- All display modes supported under Windows XP are also supported under Windows Vista (Horizontal and Vertical Span are not supported under Windows Vista).
- ATI Hydravision multi-monitor management software enables increasing desktop workspace by using up to two monitors connected to a single ATI Radeon™ graphics card.
- User-defined or pre-defined grid layouts using ATI HydraGrid™, facilitating easier desktop management of windows by maintaining an application location within the grid.
- Multiple layers of desktop workspace using ATI Multi-Desk™, with thumbnail previews when switching between desktops.
ATI Hydravision Basic Edition is a simplified version that features a redesigned and simplified user interface, making it easier for users to configure the essential settings needed to configure and easily use a multiple display setup with Windows XP.
Download ATI Hydravision